Contract type: Contractor - Fulltime
Vacations: Unlimited PTO
Holidays: Local holidays
Shift: LATAM timezone
Additional: Equipment is provided
About the company
LiveStories is a venture-backed company on a mission to build technology solutions allowing Governments to provide assistance to their communities at scale. FORWARD, the technology platform, connects businesses and people to national, state, and local resources in one place.
Their fully remote team works hard, but fully embrace the advantages of this new paradigm. Along with a former Microsoft CTO, they have designed the new strategy for their project and team that is revolutionizing the engineering work and the product itself.
Today they are looking to add a Program Manager
who will be working on:
- Configuring and parametrizing FORWARD platform for new business program launches and/or Operations team needs.
- Supporting the Operations team on how to properly use the FORWARD platform.
- Being a production issue first responder from the Engineering team.
- Investigating technical FORWARD platform issues to find the root cause and liaise with the internal or external teams for issue resolution.
- Understanding the problem being faced by end users and executing predefined troubleshooting steps - read logs, monitor infrastructure dashboards, restart systems, run scripts etc.
- If the problem cannot be resolved, escalate to the Engineering team.
- Maintaining a repository of troubleshooting documentation.
- Writing scripts to automate as much of the production support as possible.
- Supporting the Engineering team in implementing change requests and enhancements. Being the liaison between the Operations team and the Engineering team for issue resolution.
- Managing the Operations team requirements backlog for:
- Configuration and parametrization of certain aspects of FORWARD.
- Data modifications
- Identifying issues that can not be resolved by FORWARD configuration and parametrization, and creating the corresponding requirements for the Product team.
- Creating and managing FORWARD platform operational documents.
- Providing basic training for the Operations team on new developed tools, features and processes.
- The project management of the business program launches for aspects related to FORWARD platform configuration and parameterization.
- You will have expectations from different areas:
- Provide guidance in how to use the FORWARD platform.
- Provide visibility on when a configuration, parametrization or data modification is going to be done.
- Modify data in the database.
- Program configuration/parameterization through the Back-End API
- Create clear and well specified business requirements for needs that can not be resolved by platform configuration or parameterization.
- Report clear and well documented production issues.
- Liaise with the QA team.
About the proposal:
- Must have
- Practical working SQL knowledge
- Scripting language (Ex: Python)
- High level Google Spreadsheet and/or Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Documentation on ticketing system
- English B2 on
- Fully remote position
- Unlimited PTO (Paid Time Off)
- US$ Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Country of origin Holidays
- Notebook Benefit (For real, it's for you)
- Performance Bonuses