Our client is a global solutions company specialized in listening to customer needs and delivering what the CUSTOMER wants. They have been in business for over 10 years, and are proud to call several Fortune 500 companies their clients.
Focused on a "Dev First" culture, they have managed to build a 100% remote team that has been growing and expanding, so this opening is for a talented Android Engineer
to join the team, working full time on a long-term project for a big player in the media industry. You will join a team that's working on a streaming platform for all the content the media company has in a B2B setting. The back catalog and part of the content has already been released, therefore there is still a lot to do in these initial phases.
You will get to work with Android for phone, tablet, tv and amazon fire platform.
Technologies being used (In the whole application, NO need for you to be an expert in all of them)
A Fluent level of English
- Androidx Biometrics
- Android TV Leanback
- Bitmovin / Exoplayer
- Androidx Material Components
- Androidx Lifecycle
- Androidx Room
- Json Moshi
- RxAndroid / RxJava
- Facebook Stetho
- Google Cast SDK
- Bitrise CI
- Google Play integration
- Amazon FireTV support
is a requirement to join the team. You should be able to have meeting on PST time
Type of contract
- Develop, maintain and enhance features and the Android app.
- Write unit tests and keep a good level of test coverage
- Translate requirements into high quality and efficient code
- Be part of regular meetings following an agile methodology (daily stand ups, weekly story reviews, retrospectives, demos, etc
- 100% Remote position
- Full Time Contractor - long term
- USD Salary
- 3 weeks of paid vacations
- National holidays
If you are interested on knowing more about this opening, apply so we can coordinate an initial interview