Contract type: Contractor - Fulltime
Vacations: 3 weeks paid vacations
Holidays: 11 holidays of your choise. (US or your local holidays)
Shift: To coordinate.
About the company
We are collaborating with a great US team that is focused on finding great talent their projects and teams. They are focused on providing their clients and developers the best experience, by finding the proper match to each solution and career path.
By joining them, you will be able to be part of well know US company who is building a two-sided marketplace that solves a well-defined set of customer and service professional needs. On one side of the marketplace, the software handles the logistics and workflow to connect service professionals to high-quality, well-specified projects with same-day payments. On the other side of the marketplace, their customers get access to timely, integrated property services including renovations, maintenance, and cleaning from the best professionals in the industry.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers who thrive on complex problems and relish the challenge of building mission-critical systems that solve real-world problems. If you are ready to be part of a high-growth startup that will stretch your skills and grow your career, we’d love to chat with you.
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to all parts of the software development and deployment lifecycle, including design, development, documentation, testing, and operations. They must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced environment. They need to really enjoy working closely with their peers in a group of very smart and talented engineers.
What experience are we looking for:
- 4+ years of overall programming experience
- 2+ years of experience in modern front-end development using React
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture, design, and extensibility of new and existing front-end systems
- A sound understanding of computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, object-oriented design, functional programming, and databases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High sense of ownership and great problem-solving skills