We work together with the creators of the first mobile consumer app in the Middle East, a company that develops a product focused on bringing the best discounts and offers from the top brands in the market. IS the leading offers platform in Egypt with 5Mn downloads and more than 600k monthly active users. Users can redeem discounts and cashback offers on the app.
Through a simple and intuitive experience, users can access a wide variety of benefits on regional best brands.
IT's a well funded start-up. Backed by European bank, and top Investment funds in the Middle East and recognized by top media outlets.
At the moment, they are growing and expanding their business, and therefore they are looking for new talent to join the team.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Designer
to help build and continue to improve the user flows for creators and design solutions to help our users enter the neo banking environment. This role will work directly with the Head of Product Design and partner with the product team, and a group of adept engineers to create experiences. We work with agile methodologies implementing sprints of 6 weeks and keep communicating with developers, product managers and the rest of the design team during the whole sprint.
We encourage personal growth of each designer by giving ownership in each project and a room to propose ideas that can help improve business.
The person joining the team, will:
- Coordinate 3 product designers
- Organize and deliver tasks in the backlog
- Translate user needs and product requirements into usable web, mobile & product interfaces
- Apply desk research and benchmarking for each project
- Participate in ideation workshops like design thinking
- Create wireframes and prototypes
- Ensure a consistent user experience across all Lucky products
- Take a data-driven approach to influence your visual and interaction design decisions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, product managers, and developers throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Conduct guerrilla testing for features
- Design HI-FI screens and wireflows for each feature
- Create top-notch handoff"s for development
What is the needed experience / knowledge
for this position:
- Experience in hands-on mobile apps design.
- Proven record of high-quality web and app design and a portfolio to back that up
- Able to work with tools like Sketch and Figma
- Innate drive to create pixel perfect assets and designs
- Ability to take initiative within the remote environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile design process
- Experience coordinating teams
Having an Intermediate level of English
it's important to join the team.
*Full -time contractor (40hs / week)
*2 weeks vacation
*Local public holidays