Our client is a global solutions company specialized in listening to customer needs and delivering what the CUSTOMER wants. They have been in business for over 10 years, and are proud to call several Fortune 500 companies their clients.
Focused on a "Dev First" culture, they have managed to build a 100% remote team that has been growing and expanding, so this opening is for a talented DevOps Engineer
to join the team, working full time on a long-term project for a unified search platform across several data sources.
A Fluent level of English
- Experience with Docker Swarm .
- Experience using multiple AWS services: EC2 instances, creating API Gateways, connecting micro services with SNS topics and SQS queues, setting up databases, among other tasks.
- Experience with GitLab and Github
is a requirement to join the team.
Type of contract
- Migrate from self-hosted Gitlab to hosted Github for CI/CD.
- Move container platform from Docker/Swarm to AWS ECS/Fargate.
- Build horizontal scaling in AWS.
- Design and build platform logging and monitoring capabilities.
- 100% Remote position
- Full Time Contractor - long term
- USD Salary
- 3 weeks of paid vacations
- National holidays
If you are interested on knowing more about this opening, apply so we can coordinate an initial interview