Our client is a global solutions company specialized in listening to customer needs and delivering what the CUSTOMER wants. They have been in business for over 10 years, and are proud to call several Fortune 500 companies their clients.
Focused on a "Dev First" culture, they have managed to build a 100% remote team that has been growing and expanding, so this opening is for a talented Senior Fullstack Engineer
to join the team, working full time on a long-term project for a big player in the Media industry. You will be working in a near green field, brand new project that has recently started, so you will have a large opportunity to design and set the architecture as well as participate on core decisions for the Front end development as a whole.
A Fluent level of English
- Experience with latest Java versions (11+).
- Experience with Angular
- Knowledge about Terraform, CloudFormation, Pulumi or AWS CDK.
- Have experience with AWS resources like Lambda functions, EC2 instances, SQS queues, SNS topics, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront, etc (Theorical knowledge might also be useful in this case)
- Good unit test methodologies.
- Good Git and GitHub practices (we are using GitHub Actions for our build pipelines).
- Knowledge of micro services architecture.
is a requirement to join the team.
You will be working on newer solutions that are being built for this company, working closely with both DevOps team and Development team.
Type of contract
● Use continuous integration tools (Gitlab CI/Jenkins) to build and distribute the code
● Translate requirements into high quality and efficient code
● Be part of regular meetings following an agile methodology (daily stand ups, weekly
story reviews, retrospectives, demos, etc)
- 100% Remote position
- Full Time Contractor - long term
- USD Salary
- 3 weeks of paid vacations
- National holidays
If you are interested on knowing more about this opening, apply so we can coordinate an initial interview