Our client is focused on providing a clear and highly professional tech-service to companies that are looking to improve, grow and gain business in their own industry through technology.
Fully established in Argentina, our client streamlines the рrосеѕѕ оf hіrіng top-notch tech еmрlоуееѕ. They make the process mоrе еffісіеnt and lеѕѕ tіmе соnѕumіng whісh, in turn, helps a соmраnу grow with lеѕѕ оf a hassle. They gіvе buѕіnеѕѕ owners and rесruіtіng рrоfеѕѕіоnаlѕ thе аррrорrіаtе tооlѕ thаt саn put еmрlоуеrѕ оnе ѕtер аhеаd оf thе game оf those who hаvе decided tо bураѕѕ thе use оf thе оbѕоlеtе ѕуѕtеm.
We are currently looking for a UX/UI Designer
to join the team. You will be working for a star client, who owns premier vehicle reconditioning and marketing platform for automotive dealerships. They balance the needs of all dealership departments helping sales and service members to help achieve more efficient processes with transparency. Not only they deliver improved inventory turnaround yielding increased sales and gross profit, the improved productivity in the dealer’s fixed operations results in additional parts and
Based on decades of relationships with thousands of dealerships and dealer groups, this intuitive cloud-based workflow platform is customizable for each unique workflow to automate measure, manage, and communicate across the entire processes.
By joining this team, you will:
What experience are we looking for?
- Work on helping to improve the user experience based on different techniques and customer's feedback / interaction
- Collaborate in the creation of a style guide for the user interface
- Work on improving the current interface by making suggestions and modifications according to the company need and your own insights.
- Work closely with the Front End team
- Experience with Figma, PS and React (not mandatory)
- Previous experience with multi platform apps.
- Automotive experience might be helpful but not mandatory
- Have an Intermediate level of English
- Full-time long-term contractor
- USD Salary
- Paid vacations (2 weeks)
- Local (Argentinian) holidays
- Paid licences (maternity leave, paternity leave, among others)