Our client is focused on providing a clear and highly professional tech-service to companies that are looking to improve, grow and gain business in their own industry through technology.
Fully established in Argentina, our client streamlines the рrосеѕѕ оf hіrіng top-notch tech еmрlоуееѕ. They make the process mоrе еffісіеnt and lеѕѕ tіmе соnѕumіng whісh, in turn, helps a соmраnу grow with lеѕѕ оf a hassle. They gіvе buѕіnеѕѕ owners and rесruіtіng рrоfеѕѕіоnаlѕ thе аррrорrіаtе tооlѕ thаt саn put еmрlоуеrѕ оnе ѕtер аhеаd оf thе game оf those who hаvе decided tо bураѕѕ thе use оf thе оbѕоlеtе ѕуѕtеm.
We are currently looking for a ReactJS Developer
to join the team. You will be participating on one of the star projects the company currently has (mental health care project, Vehicle / dealership project, health nutrition for employees, Factories growth, among others)
By joining this team, you will:
What experience are we looking for?
- Recommend and execute technical decisions on a multi-functional, Agile team alongside product management, product design, and product marketing
- Develop applications using modern web technologies and tools.
- Be part of the team that ships and owns exceptional products and features that their customers choose.
- Be proficient in CSS3, and ability to build-out fully responsive UI from design mockups.
- Have experience with GraphQL, preferably using Apollo in the front end (non exclusive)
- Experience with Typescript (non exclusive)
- Knowledge of browser APIs like DOM, Storage, etc. (non exclusive)
- Experience in optimizing web performance with tools like Core Web Vitals, Lighthouse, etc (non exclusive)
- Have good experience working in an agile environment.
- Have Intermediate+ English Level
- Full-time long-term contractor
- USD Salary
- Paid vacations
- Local (Argentinian) holidays
- Paid licences (maternity leave, paternity leave, among others)