If your field of professional interest focuses on working with data, the objective and area of concern of this company will be interesting to you.
It is an American company working on building modern tools to make civic data usable and actionable. Government entities, private companies, schools, and researchers rely on them to provide transparency, greater productivity, and agility in their operations through processed data available in various solutions and formats.
Today they are looking to add a Reactjs Engineer
who will be part of a new project created due to the global pandemic situation. It is a platform where SMEs and small businesses can find financial and non-financial resources that allow them to open their doors after COVID.
In this project, the priority is the user experience and the internal work of the team on quality and good practices around the integral development of this platform.
We are oriented to a profile that has experience working with ReactJs, react hooks y state management, such as Redux/API Context/Mobx.
Experience in Frontend Development with hand on development in
We are looking for an intermediate/advanced level of English.
What you will do:
About the proposal:
- Own portions of the codebase and give guidance about how to implement features
- Provide technical input and knowledge to improve the product
- Experience in early stage startups
- Coordinate with API team contracts and interfaces.
- Own and deliver on top-level product and engineering objectives
- Contract type: Contractor - Fulltime
- Salary: USD
- Vacations: Unlimited PTO (Paid time off)
- Non-working Argentine holidays.
- Local working hours (Argentina)
- One Free Friday a month