Our client is a global solutions company specialized in listening to customer needs and delivering what the CUSTOMER wants. They have been in business for over 10 years, and are proud to call several Fortune 500 companies their clients.
Focused on a "Dev First" culture, they have managed to build a 100% remote team that has been growing and expanding, so this opening is for a talented ReactJS Engineer
to join the team, working full time on a long-term project for a big player in the Oil & Gas ePayables industry. You will join a team that manages all the data about the ground minerals, where are the oil and gas wells.
The role is mainly focused on product evolution.
A Fluent level of English
- 4+ years of development experience
- React patterns and best practices
- Use of Webpack for bundling web apps
- Experience with UX patterns (accessibility) and cross platform optimization for tablets and phones
- High Git skills
is a requirement to join the team. You should be able to have meetings on MST time
Type of contract
- Create new features in a React web frontend
- Write unit tests and keep a good level of test coverage
- Translate requirements into high quality and efficient code
- Implement designs/mockups into reusable React components
- Be part of regular meetings following an agile methodology (daily stand ups, weekly story reviews, retrospectives, demos, etc)
- 100% Remote position
- Full Time Contractor - long term
- USD Salary
- 3 weeks of paid vacations
- National holidays
If you are interested on knowing more about this opening, apply so we can coordinate an initial interview