We work together with the creators of the first mobile consumer app in the Middle East, a company that develops a product focused on bringing the best discounts and offers from the top brands in the market. IS the leading offers platform in Egypt with 5Mn downloads and more than 600k monthly active users. Users can redeem discounts and cashback offers on the app.
Through a simple and intuitive experience, users can access a wide variety of benefits on regional best brands.
IT's a well funded start-up. Backed by European bank, and top Investment funds in the Middle East and recognized by top media outlets.
At the moment, they are growing and expanding their business, and therefore they are looking for new talent to join the team.
We are looking to hire a UX/ UI Designer
to join their team, and whose tasks will be:
- Take Insights from the initial research
- Conduct benchmarking study
- Create flow charts
- Prepare user flow diagrams and low-fidelity designs (wireframes)
- Create compelling visual content and high fidelity clickable prototypes
- Create and manipulate components to feed the design system
- Create handoff files
- Propose improvements to our quality bars and our standardized processes
- Iterate daily by communicating daily with senior stakeholders on new product ideas
What is the needed experience / knowledge
for this position:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in hands-on mobile apps design.
- Proven record of high-quality web and app design and a portfolio to back that up
- Able to work with tools like Sketch and Figma
- Innate drive to create pixel perfect assets and designs
- Ability to take initiative within the remote environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile design process
Having an Intermediate level of English
it's important to join the team.
*Full -time contractor (40hs / week)
*2 weeks vacation
*Local public holidays