Our client is a global solutions company specialized in listening to customer needs and delivering what the CUSTOMER wants. They have been in business for over 10 years, and are proud to call several Fortune 500 companies their clients.
Focused on a "Dev First" culture, they have managed to build a 100% remote team that has been growing and expanding, so this opening is for a talented SR Fullstack C# / Angular
to join the team, working full time on a new B2C product for a big player in the Oil & Gas ePayables industry. You will join a team of 4 developers working with the latest technologies and methodologies as part of a constantly growing platform.
It's a significant project because it is the first B2C application in this company's portfolio, so it has lots of architectural challenges that the team is currently working on as part of creating the freemium app.
A Fluent level of English
- 5+ years of development experience in C# (currently using .NET Core for this project)
- REST API patterns and best practices
- Angular patterns and best practices
- Use of Webpack for bundling web apps.
- Docker knowledge
- Experience with UX patterns and cross platform optimization.
- High Git skills
is a requirement to join the team. You should be able to have meeting on MST time
Type of contract
- Develop, maintain and enhance a collection of microservices.
- Write processes to process large amounts of data leveraging AWS.
- Write unit tests and keep a good level of test coverage
- Use continuous integration tools (GitLab’s pipelines) to build and distribute the code.
- Experience working with GitLab pipeline and writing scripts is a plus.
- Translate requirements into high quality and efficient code.
- Be part of regular meetings following an agile methodology (daily stand ups, weekly story reviews, retrospectives, demos, etc)
- 100% Remote position
- Full Time Contractor - long term
- USD Salary
- 3 weeks of paid vacations
- National holidays
If you are interested on knowing more about this opening, apply so we can coordinate an initial interview