Type of contract
- 100% Remote position
- Full Time Contractor - long term
- USD Salary (4 k / 6 k USD / Month)
- 3 weeks of paid vacations
- National holidays
Our client is a global solutions company specialized in listening to customer needs and delivering what the CUSTOMER wants. They have been in business for over 10 years, and are proud to call several Fortune 500 companies their clients.
Focused on a "Dev First" culture, they have managed to build a 100% remote team that has been growing and expanding, so this opening is for a talented Java Engineer
A Fluent level of English
- 5+ years of development experience in Java Development
- REST API patterns and best practices
- Angular /React patterns and best practices (Desirable)
- Use of Webpack for bundling web apps.
- Docker knowledge
- Experience with UX patterns and cross platform optimization for tablets and phones
- High Git skills
is a requirement to join the team. You should be able to have meetings on MST time
- Develop, maintain and enhance a server code written in Java.
- Create new features in Angular web frontend.
- Write unit tests and keep a good level of test coverage
- Use continuous integration tools to build and distribute the code
- Translate requirements into high quality and efficient code
- Implement designs/mockups into reusable Angular components
- Be part of regular meetings following an agile methodology (daily stand ups, weekly story reviews, retrospectives, demos, etc)
If you are interested on knowing more about this opening, apply so we can coordinate an initial interview