We work together with the creators of the first mobile consumer app in the Middle East, a company that develops a product focused on bringing the best discounts and offers from the top brands in the market.
Through a simple and intuitive experience, users can access a wide variety of benefits on regional best brands.
At the moment, they are growing and expanding their business, and therefore they are looking for new talent to join the team.
We are looking to hire an Product Manager
- Manage product pipeline and feature ideation and ensuring it drives company quarterly OKRs
- Communicate product and business requirements to tech team and relevant stakeholders
- Get estimates for development work required and plan for development sprints (SCRUM)
- Manage UX and UI team to ensure that new features deliver a customer centric experience
- Allocate product tasks to tech team ensuring efficient utilization of resources
- Ensure that new features have required tracking and control metrics to measure performance and effectiveness of released features
- Monitor product performance and identify opportunities and key challenges in a timely manner
Expected experience / knowledge
- Engineering degree
- At least 2 years experience in working with SCRUM and managing at least one development squad.
- Hands-on PM, comfortable with gathering business needs to write definitions and lead all SCRUM meetings
- Great attention to detail
Having an Intermediate level of English
it's crucial to join the team.
*Full -time contractor (40hs / week)
*3 weeks vacation
*Local public holidays