Our client is an innovative IoT (Internet of Things) company that has built Bluetooth based Trackable for consumers and enterprises. We’re quickly expanding into cellular based Trackable that leverage the new LTE-M and NB-IoT cellular networks designed specifically for the IoT use case. We are at a pivotal point in our business and are looking for experienced and passionate individuals that will help bring our new products to market.
Their mission is to give people peace of mind when looking for their most precious belongings and loved ones. Everyday, their technology helps millions of people locate their items. The company has been named one of Seattle’s most innovative growing companies and has revolutionized the Tracking industry beyond a key chain accessory. We are a HAPI Company = Hard work + Appreciation + Passion + Integrity.
They believe our success stems from each member of our team. This position is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager
looking to work in a Pair Programming
culture, be valued for high quality engineering, and develop their skill sets working for a U.S. based technology company that is currently building it’s brand new Argentinian team (office will be based in Palermo, CABA once quarantine is over)
- Creating and maintaining project backlog, scope, and schedules
- Provide project status reports to executives
- Provide technical leadership to engineering teams in terms of deliveries, architecture and innovative customer solutions
- Managing cross-functional teams comprised of Android, iOS, Web, Backends developers and vendors.
- Coordinate team activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule
- Track project issues and facilitate or escalate resolution as necessary
- Be the central point of identification and management of project risk
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management including regular and direct communication with the CEO and CTO. As well as team members in English.
- Represent a rigorous customer obsession attitude
- Ensure customer satisfaction of solutions by creating and managing metrics associated to the customer experience.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, including system, process, and business analysis
- Comprehensive thinker for issue analysis and resolution
- Being a resourceful self-starter and continuously helping improve, update, create company products and services.
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies and experience managing the entire project lifecycle
- Ability to concurrently manage 3-6 active projects of varying sizes
- Ability to develop and track progress against project plans, scope, timelines, and changing priorities
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Ability to write and communicate fluently in English
- Contractor - USD salary
- Wellness and sick days
- Vacations paid
- 8 local holiday