We work together with the creators of the first mobile consumer app in the Middle East, a company that develops a product focused on bringing the best discounts and offers from the top brands in the market.
Through a simple and intuitive experience, users can access a wide variety of benefits on regional best brands.
At the moment, they are growing and expanding their business, and therefore they are looking for new talent to join the team.
We are looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithm.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (e.g Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (Scikit-learn).
- Understanding of data modeling and software architecture.
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts (clustering regression, Gradient Descent, reinforcement learning, supervised and unsupervised methods)
- Knowledge of representation evaluation and optimization of machine learning models
- Comfortable with git, AWS, Google cloud, and version control, code reviews and daily builds
Having an Advanced/Fluent level of English
it's crucial to join the team.
This position scope focuses on:
- Work together with Product Management and Engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Prototype and implement ML algorithms
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Design and build recommendation models.
Overall, you will be participating on the company's ML strategy from scratch.
*Full -time contractor (40hs / week)
*2 week vacation
*Local public holidays